DIY Bolt Together Palisade Panel
Connects to post with brackets.
Brackets and nuts used to assemble DIY Palisades.
- Nut & Sheer bolt.
- V-punch gap.
Benefits of DIY Palisades
- Transportation: Cost effective throughout South Africa, trucks can be filled to maximum weight capacity (because product is not bulky and can be stacked).
- Cost effective installation on slopes, because no walls are required to compensate for uneven ground level. There is no stagging of palisades to ensure the same gap to ground level.
- Easy to install on slopes, mountain or rough terrain.
- No welding or electricity required. Only basic hand tools needed and no skilled welders needed.
- Ideal for rural areas or for the DIY enthusiast, because no special equipment or skills are required.
- Uses very little storage space – because it is not a bulky product you do no need a lot of storage space.
Fence Bearers-Cross members
The HORIZONTAL CROSS MEMBER (fence bearers) are manufactured with a 40x40x2mm angle hot rolled bearers (cross member), these bearers are then V-Punched as that you can slide paling into place and secure it with bolts and nuts. This section provides exceptional strength and does not sag like similar products where conventional front bot systems are used.
- The panels are manufactured in standard width of 2 000 – 3 000mm and a height of 0,6 – 2,4m.
- The palings are manufactured from a 25, 30 & 40mm hot rolled angle iron.
- The palings have a centre to centre spacing of 150mm, 136mm or 166mm.
- Post are 76 x 38mm rectangle / 76mm Sqaure tubing.
- Each post comes with a bracket set.
- Brackets is made from 3mm flat bar with slotted ends.